Pages

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Back at it

0
Has it really been three years since my last post? Wow!
The prolonged absence has not been an indication of my prayer life. In fact, far from it. My prayer life has blossomed, and I will try to share with you my experiences you. I am confident that the sharing of the past few years will be a benefit to me and I hope you can find the right inspiration for an increase in the amount and quality of your own prayer life.

I stumbled upon this blog again because I was searching for an online prayer journal. I still have not found what I am looking for but finding this blog again has given me inspiration to get back into sharing my journey with others. It turns out that over the past few years I have traveled quite far on my prayer journey.

A year ago I completed the Spiritual Exercises of St Ignatius of Loyola. Before I started I thought I had a decent spirituality (whatever that means) and knew how to pray. Boy, I was wrong. I was directed through the Spiritual Exercises in Everyday Life. This is a once a week direction through the exercises as opposed to the intended 30 day retreat. The Exercises were fruitful and I have since begun training to become a Spiritual Director. I feel I have a lot to share as a result of the past couple of years and what lies ahead.

Stay tuned!

No Response to "Back at it"

Post a Comment